Acne is commonest skin disorder in existence, it’s a spectrum of various lesions developing due to increased sebum production causing the follicle to swell up with the excess oil. Added to this, the clogged hair follicle can become inflamed and irritated when a normal skin bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes
(or P Acnes), starts multiplying rapidly in the clogged hair follicle.
Treatment Area: Face
At Aarish, we have specially designed therapy for treatment of Acne, which has a high success rate, known as, Aarish-Biotherapy, it’s an upgraded wholesome acne treatment system for more efficient and superior oil control and acne clearance. It includes our very own media clean up routine followed by laser for acne blemishes followed by a unique sebocontrol pack and oxybath therapy for lasting results.
What causes Acne? Does stress cause Acne?
Genetics and hormones. Usually self-limiting, it’s commonly seen in teenage, though frequent in adulthood too. Stress can induce changes in hormones that can lead to acne.
Frequent washing of face reduces Acne?
It’s a myth that acne is caused by dirty skin. Frequent washing can actually irritate the skin, even more, making it look worse and sometimes even increasing the oil production.
What are my treatment options?
- Medicean ups, done by skillful and trained personnel
- Chemical peels, specific to your skin condition and severity to improve active lesions, blemishes, superficial scars and textural irregularities.
- ‘Oxybath therapy’ to maintain oil-free radiant sheen for longer.
- Lightening laser can be used in conjunction to improve post-acne pigmentation and blemishes
- Laser resurfacing for acne pits and scars to render a silky smooth even textured skin.